Average Life Roleplay [FORUM CLOSED]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average Life Roleplay [FORUM CLOSED]

New forum: www.averageliferoleplay.x10.mx

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We might be saved

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Caroll
Owner
Owner

We might be saved Empty
PostSubject: We might be saved   We might be saved I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:35 am

Quote :
If you are still viewing this forum, look closely;

This server has been down since 5 days. If it goes on until Monday, I will shut down this server until December. Although, you may beg James to restart the server. PM me for the link.

Regards,
Mike Caroll
Server Owner and Scripter

Right now, I am contacting as I told most of you.

The server might come back on.

Regards,
Mike Caroll
Server Owner and Scripter
Back to top Go down
https://al-rp.darkbb.com
Jon
New Roleplayer
New Roleplayer

We might be saved Empty
PostSubject: Re: We might be saved   We might be saved I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:17 am

I inform you now, that the server is NOW BACK UP! Thanks Mike, or the hoster for what you have done!
Back to top Go down
Matt Vincent
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Matt Vincent

We might be saved Empty
PostSubject: Re: We might be saved   We might be saved I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Jon wrote:
I inform you now, that the server is NOW BACK UP! Thanks Mike, or the hoster for what you have done!

Yes, Tomokazu told me that the server problem is fixed.

AL-RP Players,

The problem is now resolved, we will peform maintence later on this week to remove the broken code in the script that may have caused the problem. Have fun roleplaying, and we will continue to add support to the server in the future. Thank you for being with us, it's truly a pleasure seeing people have sticked with us during rough times.
Back to top Go down
https://al-rp.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

We might be saved Empty
PostSubject: Re: We might be saved   We might be saved I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We might be saved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Life Roleplay [FORUM CLOSED]  :: Average Life Roleplay :: Server Announcements-
Jump to: