Average Life Roleplay [FORUM CLOSED]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average Life Roleplay [FORUM CLOSED]

New forum: www.averageliferoleplay.x10.mx

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unban apeal - James_Case

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michi
New Roleplayer
New Roleplayer

Unban apeal - James_Case Empty
PostSubject: Unban apeal - James_Case   Unban apeal - James_Case I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:13 am

IC Name: James_Case (Gonna make difrent acc)
IC Level: 4
Admin who banned you: Mike_Carol
Reason for ban: I saw a rulebreaker he PG and ooc lied to mike. So i ajailed him for only pg them mike unjailed him i jailed him again and i said to mike to stop because he pged and mike ajailed me i was realy pissed of that he did that cuze Jon_Travolta new name : Jermenie_something he pged and ooc lied to mike so he needed an ajail but i dont know why mike didnt want him to get ajail i got pissed of so i decided to quit cuze i was in jail the whole server was kinda messed up ( i think now its good?) P.S I requested to ban
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): No (but that was very not smart to unjail him )
Admit to offense? (yes/no):(dunno what it means but i will say yes )
Other comments: Dunno just want to play. I was playing other rp with lots of people i will like to play this server but i no need , like if i will get what i want i can bring my friends from old rp and they got good rp + their is lots of them
Back to top Go down

Unban apeal - James_Case
Page 1 of 1