Average Life Roleplay [FORUM CLOSED]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average Life Roleplay [FORUM CLOSED]

New forum: www.averageliferoleplay.x10.mx

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[LS-EMT Application] Humberto Kaufmann

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Humberto Kaufmann
New Roleplayer
New Roleplayer
Humberto Kaufmann

[LS-EMT Application] Humberto Kaufmann Empty
PostSubject: [LS-EMT Application] Humberto Kaufmann   [LS-EMT Application] Humberto Kaufmann I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:51 pm

LS-EMT APPLICATION

Full Name: Humberto Kaufmann
Address: No address
Phone Number: -
Have you committed any crime of any kind? No sir.
Education ( Degrees, Schools, etc ) : Feutsche Rettungs Gesellschaft ( Medic School in Germany)

Biography: My name is Humberto Kaufmann, but everybody call me "Beto". I Live in Los Santos, and i have 20 year old. My dream since childhood to be a paramedic and a firefigther because i love this job. In the next quetion i go talk more about my life.

Why are you expressing your interest of joining the LS-EMT? Since my mother died in a car accident I swore in his honor I would save as much of people. I work as a fire fight because while many people fleeing the fire i am going to him so that nobody was hurt while I am around. I give my life if need be so no one passes through what I went through as a child that was the death of my mother. Many people can work at LS-EMT that need money or because something is "cool" but I do not, I work for love, I want to help the citizens of Los Santos, and bring a better quality of life for all. I'm gonna bring security in times of fire or accident. I give my life for the people of Los Santos.

(( OOC ))

(( Actual Name: )) Humberto
(( Actual Age: )) 17
(( Geographical Location ( City, State ( If any ), Country ): )) BC, Santa Catarina, Brasil
(( Timezone: )) +2 GMT
(( How much time are you willing to devote to our server? )) 2 hours

OATH

I, Humberto Kaufmann are willing that I will follow all of my superior's commands, follow the rules, act properly in situations and not act corrupt in any way.

Signed, Humberto Kaufmann

Back to top Go down
Mike Caroll
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: [LS-EMT Application] Humberto Kaufmann   [LS-EMT Application] Humberto Kaufmann I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:59 am

Humberto Kaufmann wrote:
LS-EMT APPLICATION

Full Name: Humberto Kaufmann
Address: No address
Phone Number: -
Have you committed any crime of any kind? No sir.
Education ( Degrees, Schools, etc ) : Feutsche Rettungs Gesellschaft ( Medic School in Germany)

Biography: My name is Humberto Kaufmann, but everybody call me "Beto". I Live in Los Santos, and i have 20 year old. My dream since childhood to be a paramedic and a firefigther because i love this job. In the next quetion i go talk more about my life.

Why are you expressing your interest of joining the LS-EMT? Since my mother died in a car accident I swore in his honor I would save as much of people. I work as a fire fight because while many people fleeing the fire i am going to him so that nobody was hurt while I am around. I give my life if need be so no one passes through what I went through as a child that was the death of my mother. Many people can work at LS-EMT that need money or because something is "cool" but I do not, I work for love, I want to help the citizens of Los Santos, and bring a better quality of life for all. I'm gonna bring security in times of fire or accident. I give my life for the people of Los Santos.

(( OOC ))

(( Actual Name: )) Humberto
(( Actual Age: )) 17
(( Geographical Location ( City, State ( If any ), Country ): )) BC, Santa Catarina, Brasil
(( Timezone: )) +2 GMT
(( How much time are you willing to devote to our server? )) 2 hours

OATH

I, Humberto Kaufmann are willing that I will follow all of my superior's commands, follow the rules, act properly in situations and not act corrupt in any way.

Signed, Humberto Kaufmann

Sorry, please apply for it at www.averageliferoleplay.x10.,mx

Thank you,
Mike Caroll
Server Owner and Scripter
Back to top Go down
https://al-rp.darkbb.com
Humberto Kaufmann
New Roleplayer
New Roleplayer
Humberto Kaufmann

PostSubject: Re: [LS-EMT Application] Humberto Kaufmann   [LS-EMT Application] Humberto Kaufmann I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:07 pm

I appy there,

http://averageliferoleplay.x10.mx/index.php?topic=23.0

thank

Humberto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LS-EMT Application] Humberto Kaufmann   [LS-EMT Application] Humberto Kaufmann I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[LS-EMT Application] Humberto Kaufmann
Page 1 of 1