Average Life Roleplay [FORUM CLOSED]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average Life Roleplay [FORUM CLOSED]

New forum: www.averageliferoleplay.x10.mx

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leader Application [Prince_Higu]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince_Higu
New Roleplayer
New Roleplayer

Leader Application [Prince_Higu] Empty
PostSubject: Leader Application [Prince_Higu]   Leader Application [Prince_Higu] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:59 pm

*Prince_Higu boots up the PC.*
*Prince_Higu opens the internet browser.*
*Prince_Higu opens his email account and writes a new email.*
*Prince_Higu types in the email address.*
*Prince_Higu copies the form and pastes it.*
*Prince_Higu starts filling up the form*

Full Name: Prince_Higu

Which Gang/Faction Leader are you applying for?: Army

Why do you think you are suitable for this Gang/Faction leader?:I had always been an Army leader in other servers. As I have leadership and co-operation I get to get this rank in each servers, I have been. I hope to get the same in this server.

Do you have any experience any servers of this Gang/Faction leader?: Yes, as I have stated before I have been always an Army leader in every server I had been to.

What would you do if you were made the leader of this Gang/Faction?: I would be likely to co-operate with people and cut out the root of the drug dealing with my crews. I would like to make this city a peaceful city and never let any crimes be heard.

Any other comments?: Yes, I would like to declare that I won't and never abuse the extra commands or weaponry provided to me.

*Prince_Higu sends the email*
*Prince_Higu turns off his PC*

Back to top Go down
Mike Caroll
Owner
Owner

Leader Application [Prince_Higu] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader Application [Prince_Higu]   Leader Application [Prince_Higu] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Prince_Higu wrote:

*Prince_Higu boots up the PC.*
*Prince_Higu opens the internet browser.*
*Prince_Higu opens his email account and writes a new email.*
*Prince_Higu types in the email address.*
*Prince_Higu copies the form and pastes it.*
*Prince_Higu starts filling up the form*

Full Name: Prince_Higu

Which Gang/Faction Leader are you applying for?: Army

Why do you think you are suitable for this Gang/Faction leader?:I had always been an Army leader in other servers. As I have leadership and co-operation I get to get this rank in each servers, I have been. I hope to get the same in this server.

Do you have any experience any servers of this Gang/Faction leader?: Yes, as I have stated before I have been always an Army leader in every server I had been to.

What would you do if you were made the leader of this Gang/Faction?: I would be likely to co-operate with people and cut out the root of the drug dealing with my crews. I would like to make this city a peaceful city and never let any crimes be heard.

Any other comments?: Yes, I would like to declare that I won't and never abuse the extra commands or weaponry provided to me.

*Prince_Higu sends the email*
*Prince_Higu turns off his PC*

Denied.

There is already a army leader.
Back to top Go down
https://al-rp.darkbb.com

Leader Application [Prince_Higu]
Page 1 of 1